05 Temmuz 2011

Loveholic - Mirage



Black Blood Brothers adlı anime'nin bitiş şarkısı. Korece kısımları ilk dinlediğimde anlamasam bile güzel gelmişti ne de olsa müzik evrenseldir (öyle diyolar)
Sözleri (Korece biliyorsanız ne güzel):

꿈속의 비밀들은 말해 (Tell the secrets within your dreams)
마주칠 슬픔들을 (All the sadnesses run across)
용서를 구하려 할 (And your hurt figure about to)
아픈 네 모습도 내 인사도 (Ask for forgiveness and my greeting)



지친 듯 다물어진 눈빛 (like eyes shut tight in fatigue)
더는 바라지 않아 (no, i don't want anymore)
비릿하게 숨어 든 병든 약속 (the sick promise smeared with the smell of blood)
I never knew...

돌이킬 수도 없을 꿈 (the irrepairable dream)
바래진 나의 기억들 (the wishes for memories)
아픔도 무뎌져 버린 깨진 심장 (and the pain of a broken heart just gone numb)
타버린 나의 영혼은 한낱 식어진 잿더미 (my burned up soul just cooled down like a pile of ash)
상처 가득 찬 눈물 ha... (the tears filled up with wounds)

[2x]
So tell me.. tell me..the reason why..
How can you do this to me..
You break my heart..
And you make me cry..

표정 없는 마지막 달빛 (the final moonlight without expression)
질척한 변명들로 (vanished without a trace in mushy excuses)
흔적 없이 사라진
널 품은 따스함 (the warmth of holding you in my arms)
You'll never know..

끝이 없는 아픔 속에 (and the late regret left over)
남겨진 늦은 후회도 (within the pain without end)
의미 없이 사라져갈 사랑의 꽃... (a flower of love that will dissapear without purpose
)

[4x]
So tell me.. tell me.. the reason why..
How can you do this to me..
You break my heart..
And you make me cry..


Hiç yorum yok: